Join the AEA-DC Chapter as a Member or Guest at this Exciting Event
Arlington, VA — February 13, 2013
The AEA-DC Chapter is focused on bringing value to its members throughout the year. The seminar series “EA: Bridge to Value” is focused on how EA can directly benefit the value chain of government/businesses. EA, in addition to enabling better IT governance, is invaluable in uncovering enterprise complexity and for planning more comprehensively and confidently for transformation.
The seminar series is intended for practicing Enterprise Architects to recharge their skill bases with emerging advances in EA. Seminars are presented through the eyes of leading edge seasoned practitioners and presenters. The two topics for this event are:
Information-based Enterprise Architectures of the Future
by David Giannetto, Senior Vice-President for Performance Management at Salient Corporation
Linking TOGAF 9 to the Common Approach to Federal EA
by Steve Else, Ph.D., Chair, AEA-DC Chapter, and CEO, EA Principals
The AEA-DC Chapter invites both membership and active participation in the Chapter’s activities in furthering EA in the U.S. National Capital Region and globally.
Free refreshments will be served 6:15-6:45 during Networking
Presentations start at 6:45. Event will end by 8:30 PM.
There is free street parking within walking distance and paid parking next to the entrance to the nearby Rosslyn Metro.
Raffle Drawings for Training:
1. FREE TOGAF® 9 Certification Exam Voucher for all taking EA Principals’ TOGAF Certification Course by May 2013 (Value $320)
2. 20% discount off retail for all of EA Principals’ EA training programs by May 2013 (does not apply to Early Bird or Other Discounts) (Approximately $400 value )
Raffle drawings for 3 books:
1. ArchiMate® 2.0 - A Pocket Guide by Andrew Josey (Retail Value $23.00)
2. TOGAF Version 9.1 - A Pocket Guide by Andrew Josey, Steve Else, et al (Retail Value $20.70)
3. The Performance Power Grid: The Proven Method to Create and Sustain Superior Organizational Performance by David Giannetto & Andrew Zecca (Retail Value $27.95)