EA Principals is a Gold Member of the Open Group. And we are accredited to offer courses and exam vouchers for you to achieve your certification sin TOGAF® 9.1, ArchiMate® 3.0, and IT4IT™. What does this mean for you? See below.
TOGAF® is the Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiencyThe TOGAF® framework is the de facto global standard for Enterprise Architecture. The Open Group Architecture Forum, comprised of more than 200 enterprises, develops and maintains the TOGAF® standard and publishes successive versions at regular intervals. See TOGAF Downloads.
The TOGAF® framework enables organizations to effectively address critical business needs by:
- Ensuring that everyone speaks the same language
- Avoiding lock-in to proprietary solutions by standardizing on open methods for Enterprise Architecture
- Saving time and money, and utilize resources more effectively
- Achieving demonstrable ROI
Why get TOGAF® certified?
- It ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about TOGAF®
- It is a common baseline of knowledge
- It provides a visible trust mark
ArchiMate®, an Open Group Standard, is an open and independent modeling language for enterprise architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate® provides instruments that allow enterprise architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
Why get ArchiMate® certified?
The ArchiMate® Certification Program provides certification for people and training courses and for tools that meet The Open Group standards:
- ArchiMate® Certification for People is a market-driven education and certification program that ensures individuals have knowledge and understanding of the ArchiMate® specification.
- ArchiMate® Tool Certification ensures that a tool meets the mandatory requirements to support the ArchiMate® modeling language.
- ArchiMate® Training Course Accreditation provides an assurance mark for training courses including an assessment both of the course and also the personnel and organization. In addition, all accredited training courses include the examination in their course fee.
The IT4IT Reference Architecture prescribes holistic management of the business of IT with continuous insight and control, enabling Boundaryless Information Flow™ across the entire IT Value Chain.
The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard comprises a reference architecture and a value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT. It provides prescriptive guidance on how to design, procure and implement the functionality needed to run IT. The end-to-end, ‘how to’ emphasis of the IT Value Chain and IT4IT ™Reference Architecture also enables the state of services that IT delivers to be systematically tracked across the service lifecycle.
The IT4IT™ People certification program is now available. (More...)
The IT Value Chain
The IT Value Chain has four value streams supported by a reference architecture to drive efficiency and agility. The four value streams are:
- Strategy to Portfolio
- Request to Fulfill
- Requirement to Deploy
- Detect to Correct
Each IT Value Stream is centered on a key aspect of the service model, the essential data objects (information model), and functional components (functional model) that support it. Together, the four value streams play a vital role in helping IT control the service model as it advances through its lifecycle.
The IT4IT™ Reference Architecture
- Provides prescriptive guidance on the specification of and interaction with a consistent service model backbone (common data model/context)
- Supports real world use cases driven by the Digital Economy (e.g. Cloud-sourcing, Agile, DevOps and service brokering)
- Embraces and complement existing process frameworks and methodologies, (e.g. ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe® and TOGAF®) by taking a data-focused implementation model perspective, essentially specifying an information model across the entire value chain
The IT Value Chain is a prescriptive model for how to manage the service life cycle and broker services to the enterprise. The IT4IT™ operating model allows the IT function to achieve the same level of business discipline, predictability and efficiency as other functions in the business.
Why get IT4IT™ certified?
The objective of IT4IT™ certification is to make certification available to individuals who have knowledge and understanding of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture, Version 2.0 standard. The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard comprises a reference architecture and a value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT.
- Verify that you have the knowledge and understanding of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture, Version 2.0 standard.
- Validate that you have an understanding of the value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT.