TOGAF® 9 Course: Level 1 & Level 2 Combined
Peking University, 5 Yiheyuan Rd, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100000
Aug 28, 2017 to Aug 31, 2017
An Invitation to Learn TOGAF®
This course covers the latest TOGAF version, which is a part of the leading Open Group Enterprise Architecture standard. This course is independent of the vertical you work for: bank, manufacturer, retailer, aerospace, and government agency. There is a high demand in today's market for Enterprise Architecture professionals. Join the 30,000+ certified TOGAF® professionals group.
This intensive course covers the entire syllabus for the TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation (Level 1) and Certified (Level 2) levels, preparing candidates for the TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation (level 1) and Certified (level 2) examinations. The course is enhanced with case studies that demonstrate how TOGAF is applied in real organizations. Sample questions and answers for Level 1 and Level 2 examinations are given throughout the course to help better prepare students for their TOGAF 9.1 exams.
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- IT Architects
- Information Architects
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Integrators
- Solution Architects
- Data Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects and Technology Vendors
- CIOs and CTOs
- application portfolio managers
- I.T. strategists, senior business analysts
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Others responsible for change programs.
Prerequisites - There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Architecture Development Method:
- Preliminary Phase
- Phase A – Architecture Vision
- Phase B – Business Architecture
- Phase C – Information Systems Architectures- Overview
- Phase C – Data Architecture
- Phase C – Application Architecture
- Phase D – Technology Architecture
- Phase E – Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F – Migration Planning
- Phase G – Implementation Governance
- Phase H – Architecture Change Management
- Architecture Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Adapting the ADM – Iteration and Levels
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Content Framework
- Architecture Benchmarking and Knowledge/Content Management
- Architecture Capability Framework
What is included in this Course?
2 complimentary exam vouchers are included in the price of this course:
- TOGAF® Foundation (Level 1) Examination Voucher
- TOGAF® Certified (Level 2) Examination Voucher
Other providers usually include a Combined exam voucher, which means a candidate must sit for both tests (level 1 and level 2) at one time. We strongly recommend taking the exams separately, as students have told us this is the best approach to learn more and better appreciate the overall experience. Students prefer the flexibility that comes with scheduling the two exams separately. In addition, Level 1 is Closed Book and Level 2 is Open Book, so the two exams are very different from each other. Both exams deserve focused preparation and execution.
A combined voucher: TOGAF ® Exam Voucher for Level 1 & 2 (COMBO exam Both Levels Taken Back-to-Back), If preferred, can be substitute by request, but the price of the course will remain the same.
Other Valuable Inclusions:
- Integrated course materials – comprehensive proprietary courseware created by EA Principals
- Entire collection of accompanying color slides (approximately 300 pages of focused material)*
- Binder of color reference material and case study material (if applicable)*
- Digital Version of TOGAF® 9.1 book
- EA Principals Summaries of TOGAF® 9.1 Study Guides
- Digital Versions of the TOGAF® 9.1 Pocket Guide
- 6 Sets of Practice Tests*
*Note: Hard copies of these materials are provided for all students signing up at least 2 weeks prior to a course, unless extra copies are immediately available for use. Hard copies of material are not provided for online classes.
Recommended Pre Reading
TOGAF® Version 9.1 – “The Book” (ISBN: 9789087536794) (Optional)
or visit http://www.togaf.com for overview material.
The Certification Exam
|Open Book/Closed Book
||The TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation (level 1) exam is closed book, and the Level 2 exam is open book.
|How do I schedule my certification exam?
||Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. EA Principals, Inc., stands by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.
|Exam Prep Guides
||EA Principals is the only TOGAF training provider that has published extensive exam prep books for students who may desire additional help. • 400 TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation (level 1) Practice Questions Volume I (TOGAF Level 1 Practice Tests) (Volume 1) ISBN: 978-1484861059 • 40 TOGAF 9.1® Certification Level 2 Practice Scenarios Volume 1 (TOGAF 9.1 Level 2 Practice Scenarios) ISBN: 978-1484934661
||If you complete this training program, we guarantee that you will pass the TOGAF examinations on the first try; if you do not, we will provide one additional exam voucher free.
Do I get a participation Certificate?
When you complete this course, you are entitled to receive a Certification of Completion upon request. This Certificate is not the same as the TOGAF® Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications. To achieve Certification, you must schedule, complete, and pass the Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Examinations.
Our Cancellation/Refund Policy
A 100% refund, minus a 2% processing fee, will be given to students who drop or withdraw from the EA Principals, Inc. class no later than the 21st day prior to the announced scheduled start date. No refund will be given within 21 days of the published start date. Students missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. Students need not reregister; however, they must notify EA Principals, Inc. (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided. Note: This refund policy does not apply if using special discount codes that have “no refund” specified in the usage instructions.