- For businesses, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition empowers your organization with an adaptable framework that delivers practical, flexible and trusted governance.
- For Enterprise Architects, the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition provides an integrated, holistic view of an organizational landscape which enables strategic decision making by providing best practices for new business and technology trend adoption.
- For consultants, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition provides a modular, scalable framework that enables organizational transformation for different use cases and architecture styles
Outputs to support Architecture Governance
Outputs relevant to proceed with a Change
TOGAF® Foundation Architecture 2022
Course & Certification Benefits
When you complete this course, you are entitled to receive a Certification of Completion upon request. This Certificate is not the same as the TOGAF® EA Practitioner Certifications. To achieve certification, you must schedule, complete, and pass the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 2 Certification Exam.
How do I schedule my certification exam?
Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. EA Principals, Inc., stands by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 2 exam:
- Open Book: Yes
- Exam type: Scenario Based,
- Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 points)
- Time limit: 90 minutes (**)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
Individuals who have obtained the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification and who have satisfactorily completed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies (included in this training) will then be eligible to apply for the TOGAF Applied Practitioner badge.
A 100% refund, minus a 5% processing fee, will be given to students who drop or withdraw from the EA Principals, Inc. class no later than the 21st day prior to the announced scheduled start date. No refund will be given within 21 days of the published start date. Students missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. Students need not re-register; however, they must notify EA Principals, Inc. (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
Note: This refund policy does not apply if using special discount codes that have “no refund” specified in the usage instructions.