- For businesses, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition empowers your organization with an adaptable framework that delivers practical, flexible and trusted governance.
- For Enterprise Architects, the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition provides an integrated, holistic view of an organizational landscape which enables strategic decision making by providing best practices for new business and technology trend adoption.
- For consultants, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition provides a modular, scalable framework that enables organizational transformation for different use cases and architecture styles.
1 complimentary exam vouchers are included in the price of this course:
- TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Examination Voucher
Other Valuable Inclusions:
- Entire collection of accompanying color slides*
- Digital Version of TOGAF® EA Body of Knowledge
- 4 Sets of Practice Tests*
Course & Certification Benefits
How do I schedule my certification exam?
Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. EA Principals, Inc., stands by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.
The TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 exam:
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt