- For businesses, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition empowers your organization with an adaptable framework that delivers practical, flexible and trusted governance.
- For Enterprise Architects, the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition provides an integrated, holistic view of an organizational landscape which enables strategic decision making by providing best practices for new business and technology trend adoption.
- For consultants, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition provides a modular, scalable framework that enables organizational transformation for different use cases and architecture styles
Course & Certifications Benefits
When you complete this course, you are entitled to receive a Certification of Completion upon request. This Certificate is not the same as the TOGAF® Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications. To achieve Certification, you must schedule, complete, and pass the Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Examinations.
Outputs to support Architecture Governance
Outputs relevant to proceed with a Change
1 complimentary exam vouchers are included in the price of this course:
- TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 2 Examination Voucher
Other Valuable Inclusions:
- Entire collection of accompanying color slides*
- Digital Version of TOGAF® EA Body of Knowledge
- 4 Sets of Practice Tests*
TOGAF® Foundation Architecture 2022
How do I schedule my certification exam?
Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. EA Principals, Inc., stands by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 2 exam:
- Open Book: Yes
- Exam type: Scenario Based,
- Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 points)
- Time limit: 90 minutes (**)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
Individuals who have obtained the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification and who have satisfactorily completed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies (included in this training) will then be eligible to apply for the TOGAF Applied Practitioner badge.